Shop Performance Coördinator
Are you an expert in retail business who knows how to manage a sector of dealers in order to realize optimal performance of the shops? Do you have a strong ability to liaise dealer, partners & suppliers to obtain excellent performance at all ends? Are you a strong negotiator and can you build a sustainable relation with one or more national shop partner(s) & supplier(s) while striving for continuous growth? And do you have a lot of affinity with POS systems, back-office systems and love to work with data? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for at Q8!
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
We are currently looking for an Shop Performance Coordinator (Liège region)
Field, Liège region
You manage the performance (with biggest focus on shop) of a number of manned service stations. You follow up and maximize the income related to non-fuel activities. Furthermore, you ensure and improve the (non-fuel) operations in your sector together with the dealers, site staff and the partners.
You report to the Non Fuel Performance Manager.
- Non Fuel performance: follow up and maximize non fuel income of your sector through day by day follow up, assortment management, store plans & planograms, merchandising, promotion management, sales / marketing actions. Analyse & improve.
- Have a strong collaboration with partners & suppliers on your sector in order to maximize joint performance (win-win-win).
- Operational excellence: determine and distribute best practices in- and outside our network, manage and follow up within the OEP system and do full business reviews with your dealers
- Act as an expert in the team when it comes to systems (POS & BOS) and data
- Ensure respect of HSSE and HACCP rules and regulations.
- Manage supplier/partner accounts: manage cooperation with partners & suppliers. Negotiate best conditions and optimize field performance. Analyse & improve.
- Keep track of the market: follow up, monitor and research on competitor concepts, best practices and (product) innovations and share findings.
- Manage and support project/prospect development – evaluate shop potential, determine project assumptions non-fuel, determine shop location and lay out.
- Manage new shop openings, remodellings and dealer changes
- Continuous improvement: cooperate within and outside team in order to define and implement improvement possibilities within the above accountabilities.
The ideal candidate
- Retail experience (5 years), preferably with food & non-food products
- Bachelor degree or the equivalent of relevant experience in Retail
- Knowledge of category management and / or product management
- Proficient in French, Dutch and English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong commercial orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong system (POS & BOS) skills
- Strong administrative abilities
- Customer and result focus
- Advanced knowledge of Word / Excel
- Team worker - Independent
- Flexible and creative attitude
- Good communication and persuading skills
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Nienke Nijdam, [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.