Customer Service Representative
Vacancy for fulltime Position within Q8Oils
Discover our growth plans and join our team!
Q8Oils is an important lubricant manufacturer for the Energy sector. Thanks to our wide-ranging experience in this challenging market and our innovative R&D program, we continuously optimize our products for stationary gas engines, gas and steam turbines, compressors, marine engines and other energy solutions.
Q8Oils focuses on bringing the best solutions and service to the Energy market to support and grow our Key Account customers.
Q8Oils develops products, services and solutions that increase the profitability and sustainability of our customers’ business.
As we seek to grow and expand our presence in this category, we are looking for a
Q8Oils Customer Service Representative
You are responsible for offering a professional service towards our customers. You are the primary link to those customers and therefore vital in achieving customer satisfaction and maintaining a strong business relationship. You coordinate a broad range of processes across different stakeholders within Q8Oils. You report to Q8Oils Customer Service Supervisor.
- Translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with Sales, Logistics and Operations.
- Full responsibility for: order creation, transport booking, export documentation, invoicing and correction documents according to Q8Oils Guidelines and SSHEQ procedures.
- Respond timely and accurately to any customer request and keep the customer pro-actively informed about relevant status updates
- Support cash collection to follow up of payment behaviour of the customer to ensure on-time-payment
- First contact for issues and complaints – respond to customer complaints and initiate internal solution finding
- Contribute to continuous improvements to our systems and processes.
The ideal candidate:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent through experience)
- Minimum 2 years of preferably CSR experience or relevant commercial, and business administration experience
- Advanced knowledge of Order Management
- SAP, Excel and CRM tools
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, driven to deliver results
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English (prerequisite), German is a plus
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.