Customer Service Representative Back Office team
Vacancy for fulltime Position within Q8Oils
Discover our growth plans and join our team!
Q8Oils is an important lubricant manufacturer for the Energy sector. Thanks to our wide-ranging experience in this challenging market and our innovative R&D program, we continuously optimize our products for stationary gas engines, gas and steam turbines, compressors, marine engines and other energy solutions.
Q8Oils focuses on bringing the best solutions and service to the Energy market to support and grow our Key Account customers.
Q8Oils develops products, services and solutions that increase the profitability and sustainability of our customers’ business.
We are currently looking for a
Customer Service Representative – Back office team
You are responsible for maintaining the customer Masterdata and supporting the front office team with relevant reports and documentation. You provide professional service towards the customer where applicable and you liaise with Sales and Operations to guarantee a flawless order-to-invoice process.
You report to the Q8Oils Customer Service Manager
- You pro-actively maintain customer Masterdata in different systems (CRM, ERP, others)
- You add new customers in the SAP ERP system and update them if needed;
- You interact smoothly with other departments such as credit, logistics and planning;
- You translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with Sales, Logistics and Operations;
- You provide the front office team with accurate reporting to support their customer interaction;
- You respond timely and accurately to any customer request and keep the customer pro-actively informed about relevant status updates;
- Contribute to continuous improvements to our systems and processes
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant bachelor degree or Master (or equivalent through experience);
- Fluent in Dutch and English (prerequisite);
- Computer literate (MS Office: Outlook, Word and Excel) is required, SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Flexible Team player with analystical skills;
- Customer dedicated problem solver;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure and prioritize;
- Commercial and administrative experience in a customer service department is a plus;
- Affinity with CRM;
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment;
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Nienke Nijdam at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.