Vacancy for fulltime Position within Q8Oils
Discover our growth plans and join our team!
Q8Oils is an important lubricant manufacturer for the Energy sector. Thanks to our wide-ranging experience in this challenging market and our innovative R&D program, we continuously optimize our products for stationary gas engines, gas and steam turbines, compressors, marine engines and other energy solutions.
Q8Oils focuses on bringing the best solutions and service to the Energy market to support and grow our Key Account customers.
Q8Oils develops products, services and solutions that increase the profitability and sustainability of our customers’ business.
As we seek to grow and expand our presence in this category, we are looking for a
Manage, Coordinate and follow from start to finish improvement projects. This should be done with the help and guidance of the Blending / Filling Manager and external companies. The role holder is responsible for making sure that projects are completed using good safe practice and they are completed on time and within budget. It is also important to make sure the projects comply with the relevant Flemish Regulations, European Regulations, Legal or Company stipulated Safety-Health Regulations and Company Standards.
Project Ownership for small projects up to 500 k$ (ref. PMM cop)
The job holder analyses the current operations activities and prepares improvement projects in order to move forward the operations.
- Based on the data from the Statistical Process Control program and Measurement System Analysis program indentify and define improvement project in order to increase the plant efficiency.
- Organising the continuous improvement projects on the existing infrastructure
- Together with the reliability engineer take the lead in solving complex failures
- Prepare with the blending / filling manager a conceptual design of improvements of the blending and filling activities.
- Perform the investigation and organise all necessary answers/solutions about new products, new procedures, new investments needed for extra volumes, new products coming from toll blenders and Q8 affiliates.
- Project management of several technical smaller projects starting from initialisation to concept, technical negotiations, acceptance test, installation and improvement in order to deliver the projects in time and within budget.
- Assist with the introduction of new formulations / packaging material to the product portofolio.
- Assist with the up scaling from Lab formulation towards production formulation and parameterization.
- Assist with testing of new packaging materials and parameterization of the different filling lines.
- Assist in management of the product-specific and process-specific requirements; handover process through production trial(s) to ensure the effectiveness / validation of the design / development stage in close relation with QA &Q C, production and Maintenance & Engineering team
- Assist with defining of production parameters / management
- Assist with the management of Design-FMEA and Process-FMEA , work in team to set up design and Process FMEA
Proved knowledge of process technology
Minimum junior experience level with project management
Industrial engineer or equivalent by experience
Insights on statistical analysis (f.e. SPC, MSA)
Green Belt Lean Manuafacturing or six sigma
Fluent in Dutch and English
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.
Your work home base will be Antwerp.