Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products. Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants. For more information: http://www.q8.be/ or http://www.q8.com
We are currently looking for a Security Administrator.
To ensure secure processing of Q8 Global Card transactions and to prevent damage to the customer and to Q8 Global Cards, by developing and operating programs to check for fraudulent behavior and to take actions to prevent such behavior.
To assist in the maintenance of the IDS security policies and procedures and assist in the education, awareness and adherence of Q8 Global Cards personnel to those policies and procedures.
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Q8 Global Cards staff and other personnel.
Security monitoring and follow-up:
- Review existing security measures and design/implement further enhancements and extensions.
- Use available security measures to monitor transactions processing for detection of fraudulent actions.
- Investigate and collect evidence (e.g. CCTV) and communicate and co-operate internally and externally to prevent further damage.
Communication and awareness:
- Document individual security breaches and provide management reporting.
- Assist in providing internal training to enhance security awareness with Q8 Global Cards personnel.
- Support the commercial department in relation to security related customer communications so as to enhance security awareness and stimulate secure behavior by customers.
- Where appropriate communicate and liaise with other Q8 Global Cards departmentsand KPI Group companies providing support services to the Q8 Global Cards Business; such as, credit, accounts receivable, treasury, law etc. on security related matters.
- Participate in working groups to further enhance technology, procedures and behavior to improve security.
- Participate in the development of security policies and procedures and enforcement of compliance with those policies and procedures.
Provide coverage outside office hours:
- Work together with the Security Officer, on a routine basis, to provide monitoring and, where appropriate, remedial actions outside normal office hours.
- Experience with IT systems, specifically with analysis and handling of large sets of data using database selection and analysis tools (for example SQL).
- Affinity and/or experience with a broad range of technology, preferably specifically with payment technology.
- English (Prerequisite)
- Other European languages (Preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and disciplined approach.
- Good communication skills; as communication is required internally up to senior management level and externally to customers and authorities, such as Europol.
- Pragmatic approach on solving problems
- Ability to work under stress and tight guidelines
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literate (MS Office, SQL)
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.