Fulltime Internship Q8Oils Customer Service
Vacancy for fulltime internship within Q8Oils Customer Service
Discover our growth plans and join our team for an interesting internship !
Q8Oils is an important lubricant manufacturer for the Energy sector. Thanks to our wide-ranging experience in this challenging market and our innovative R&D program, we continuously optimize our products for stationary gas engines, gas and steam turbines, compressors, marine engines and other energy solutions.
Q8Oils focuses on bringing the best solutions and service to the Energy market to support and grow our Key Account customers.
Q8Oils develops products, services and solutions that increase the profitability and sustainability of our customers’ business.
Check our website Q8Oils.com !
We are offering an interesting internship in a supporting role for our
Q8Oils Customer Service North West Europe
You are responsible for offering support to the customer service unit, which assures a professional service towards our customers. You are the right hand of our employees who in their turn are the primary link to our customers and therefore vital in achieving customer satisfaction and maintaining a strong business relationship. You will offer support for a broad range of processes across different stakeholders within Q8Oils. You report to Q8Oils Customer Service Team Leader.
Responsibilities Customer Service
- Translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with Sales, Logistics and Operations.
- Full responsibility for: order creation, transport booking, export documentation, invoicing and correction documents according to Q8Oils Guidelines and SSHEQ procedures.
- Respond timely and accurately to any customer request and keep the customer pro-actively informed about relevant status updates
- Support cash collection to follow up of payment behaviour of the customer to ensure on-time-payment
- First contact for issues and complaints – respond to customer complaints and initiate internal solution finding
- Contribute to continuous improvements to our systems and processes.
The ideal trainee:
- A final year bachelor student in fields of study focused on office management, internal sales support or administration
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, driven to deliver results
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure
- Fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of French, English & German is a plus
This internship is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant – for the moment the whole team is however working remote and all tasks are until further notice performed from home on office equipment provided by Q8Oils.