Business Development Manager Metalworking - BNL
Q8Oils is a key player in the metal working industry and develops a wide range of metalworking fluids, allowing our customers to choose the perfect solution for their process and application.
Metal Working Fluids represent a strategic pillar in our organization aiming to optimize customer production processes and increasing the profitability and sustainability of big and small companies worldwide.
Q8Oils with its unique, innovative and progressive approach develops, manufactures and markets some of the finest quality metalworking fluids in the world. Manufactured in state of the art blending plants, Q8Oils represent the very best and latest, in lubricant technology.
Plan, organise, develop, communicate and execute the lubricants sales and business development to direct and indirect customers in the industrial and metalworking sector in the Benelux; acquire new customers, optimise the go-to-market, manage and support the key accounts, initiate new product & innovation developments and handle the day to day issues in order to achieve the sales targets. All to be performed in line with the strategy, credit procedures, all other company procedures and the safety and environmental guidelines.
- Sales: Plan, organise, manage and execute the industrial and metalworking lubricants sales in the Benelux in order to achieve the agreed budget and 5 year plan. Focus on new business development whilst managing the key accounts, prospect and sign new customers, manage and develop new and existing customers in line with our growth plans.Actively develop and implement prospecting campaigns with marketing and sales management.
- Strategy: Give strategic input relevant to your region (market trends, go-to-market approach, pricing, product portfolio) and implement the local lubricants strategy in line with the overall Q8Oils strategy in order to ensure a profitable, competitive and professional organisation in the future.
- Administration & Financial follow-up: Follow-up of customers and prospects in the given area, update information in CRM, inform customer Services of all changes in order to have an up to date customer information database and an efficient and structured working environment. Special attention on creating and implementation of business plans and financial impact/credit control.
- Coordination & problem solving: Assist, look for solutions, insist on needed actions and coordinate between the different departments, in order to solve any interruption in the sales chain, such as financial customer items, delivery stops, production or stock problems, delivery problems with the final goal to improve and maintain the customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Products: Collect market and competitor information, work together with the Product Line Managers & customers in order to bring forward ideas and proposals how to further develop and strengthen our presence in the targeted industrial sales (MW application). Be the main focal point for this in your Sales Team. First line support for technical information, service, advice and solutions to MWF customers and prospects in the region. Organizes training and technical seminars with customers in cooperation with Customer Development Managers, Technical support, Marketing.
- SHEMS: Be aware of SHEMS procedures, apply these procedures, look for risks and dangerous situations for themselves, customers, contractors and the environment and report these dangerous situations to the line manager in order to create a safe and healthy working environment in line with the SHEMS guidelines.
- Reporting: Monthly reporting to your Sales Manager includes analysis of sales results, status on gains-losses, sales and credit performance, strategic enablers and other relevant issues in order to keep the management fully informed.
- Networking: Attend staff meetings, seminars, branch activities and external professional events in order to get sufficient information and contacts to do successful business within existing and new segments and to be able to give sufficient information on trends, market situation and market evolution to the whole team.
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.