Territory Manager Poland
Are you a commercial talent, able to develop new business and find opportunities to expand an existing customer portfolio whilst actively acquiring new business from prospects in the Polish area? Are you a creative go-getter that is able to get things done and deliver results? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for as IDS continues to expand its business across The World!
Territory Manager Poland
Home office, region Central/North /East
The Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. Your responsibility is to maximize IDS Card profitability within the Commercial Road Transport sector by acquiring new and profitable customers within the Polish region and by maximizing return on existing customers fueling in the IDS network. The Territory Manager is accountable for consistently achieving sales objectives and ensuring these sales are profitable and within the guidelines of Q8’s defined sales and marketing practices.
You report to the Sales Manager Poland.
- Proactively plan and execute structured customer calls and visits to build a strong relationship with customers and provide a high level of service.
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet the corporate sales objectives.
- Sales: Acquire new customers with profitable deals (optimize the level of rebate) in order to increase business volume and focusing on retention of existing customers.
- Prepare price negotiations with existing and prospective customers.
- Focus on credit performance of customers ensuring timely and accurate payment of invoices, work towards minimum risk from our customer portfolio.
- Provide information on the performance of the customer/prospect portfolio and market conditions. Report the results both in a quantitative and qualitative way. Ensure proper input and usage of CRM systems
- Contribute to a positive team environment and pro-actively share knowledge with your colleagues in the commercial and corporate office.
- Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant tertiary - education after high school - education or the equivalent in relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Strong presentation skills.
- Proven and successful track record of at least 5 years in selling strategic services / products to the transport sector, or a proven commercial affinity with the transport sector, with a network in the sector
- Sales and result oriented.
- Focused on customers and new prospects – have the drive for getting new and keeping existing business.
- Strong negotiator and pro-active communicator.
- Ability to work independently in the field and be a self-starter, but also understands the need of teamwork to be successful.
- Willing to travel (attend Regional and National sales and training meetings).
- Valid driver’s license required. This position requires regular business travel mostly by car within a set geographic region.
- Pragmatic approach on solving problems.
- Polish & English (Prerequisite), any other language is an asset
- Computer literate (SAP, MS Office, Business Objects & CRM tools).
IDS is one of Europe’s leading fuel-card suppliers offering a complete set of products and services for international transport companies. IDS is a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, one of the world’s largest integrated oil conglomerates.
International Diesel Service (IDS) is a business dedicated to the fuelling needs of long-haul and international road transport companies. With competitively priced and strategically placed filling stations, IDS covers all major road routes in Europe. It offers customers market-leading security & control solutions for fuel transactions to protect the main expense line of transport companies. The high-quality product line and additional service pack make IDS one of Europe’s leading fuel-card suppliers.
In addition, IDS is committed to maintaining its values in any new developments and activities. Besides meeting world-class standards in corporate social responsibility and quality, we are continuously striving to improve our performance with innovative solutions. To have the best understanding of the needs and expectations in the field of fuel -ard services, we are in constant dialogue with customers. To provide our customers with what they need, IDS is developing new serviceable ways to ensure that doing business with IDS stays easy, fast and satisfying.
For more information: www.ids.q8.com
IDS offers you an exciting position in a rapidly growing market, inside a dynamic international team in a multinational environment and gives you plenty of room for own initiatives.
You can expect a market conforming salary including a bonus structure, a complete package of business equipment and tools needed, including company car and insurance, and necessary value and attention for your personal growth and development.
Interested? Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Miranda Cardozo at [email protected]