Network Development Analyst
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products. Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants. For more information: http://www.q8.be/ or http://www.q8.com
We are currently looking for an Network Development Analyst within IDS.
Assist the IDS Network Development Team in collecting and analyzing internal and external data/information in order to support business decision-making and control, as it relates to current and future planned activities.
Assist the Network Development Manager in converting the outcome of the data analysis into a professional communication package/business cases for management reporting.
For the purpose of this Job Description reference to Q8 Global Cards refers to IDS activities in all countries except Denmark and Sweden where IDS activities are managed locally.
Collection and Analysis of NWD data:
- Collect and maintain all relevant Network Development information (competitors, number of sites, number of lanes, etc.) and develop a database which will enable reporting and support future decision making
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with main stakeholders being IDS Management Team, NWD Team, Strategy and Market Team, Sales Teams and Business Analyst as well as the support teams of Supply Logistics and IT in order to achieve valuable data collection
Management Reporting and Presenting:
- Develop and maintain, in alignment with the Network Development Manager, templates to be used for Management Reporting purposes (KPNWE Investment Board, IDS Pricing Committee, M meetings etc., External meetings with partners, etc…)
- Participate in Network Development periodic as needed and assist with project implementation
- Participate and present in internal meetings and selective external meetings with Q8 Global Cards partners
Assist the Network Development Team in Network Development projects:
- Maintain and follow up contract renewals of CO lease rental contracts and Hospitality and Card Acceptance
- Assist the Network Development Regional Managers in coordinating communication with internal and external stakeholders relating to ongoing and future projects
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Q8 Global Cards staff and other personnel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an analytical role, ideally within the petroleum sector
- Knowledge of the Commercial Road Transport business, customer and/or network perspective
- Knowledge in (financial) analysis, reporting & control
- University/ Bachelor degree in Business Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Engineering
- Fluency in English (prerequisite)
- Other European languages (preferred)
- Experience in an international & multicultural organization
- Expert Microsoft Office & Power Point user
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BW & BO
- Commercial minded
- Team player
- Self driven
- Good communicator
- Capable of challenging given assumptions
- Inquisitive and tenacious
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.
Your work home base will be The Hague.