Vakantiewerk: Legal Administrative Assistant
As a student, you will provide effective administrative and secretarial support to the legal department of Kuwait Petroleum North West Europe (KPNWE) and its mission in furtherance of the strategy and business interests of KPNWE and the other Kuwait Petroleum International organization units that we service.
Legal & GDPR assistance:
- You assist in the preparation of corporate resolutions such as board meetings, shareholders meetings, power of attorneys (predominantly in the Netherlands) under the supervision of the legal officer/corporate legal services advisor
- You render general support to the legal practitioners
- You assist in the notification of CCTV cameras of the retail stations
- You do the follow up for Data Subject Requests and CCTV requests from the police
Collection of signatures and archiving/filing:
- You present original documents that are approved by the legal department for the signature of authorized representatives and handle the originals in accordance with procedure or current practice
- You properly file and store all originally signed documents and keep a database of all stored documents to easily enable search and retrieve any document from the archives
- To manage the timely payment of invoices and manage invoice payment and vendor creation processes.
The ideal candidate
- You are following a Bachelor Paralegal Studies and you are preferably in your 2nd or 3rd year
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English (written and spoken). Mastering another language is a plus!
- Computer literate (MS Office: excel, word, …) is required
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Accurate administrator with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with corporate law support and/or GDPR is appreciated
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
You enter into an open and dynamic team, and will have the opportunity to obtain a first experience within a Legal Department.
Duration: 1-2 days/week, possibility of term for 1 year
Schenkkade 50 H, 2595 AR The Hague
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademarks Q8 and Tango, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused in Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: https://www.tango.nl/
Hand in your C.V. and Motivation Letter (Attn: Laura Van Lysebetten) to convince us of your capacities.
Do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Laura Van Lysebetten at +32 3 241 35 29 or [email protected]