Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Kuwait Petroleum Research & Technology B.V.
Kuwait Petroleum Research & Technology (KPR&T, Q8 Research) is part of Kuwait Petroleum International and is known with its brandname Q8 and Tango in the Netherlands. KPR&T is performing research on new products and applications in the field of Fuels and Lubricants and supports refinery operations. KPR&T provides research, product safety information and ensures product quality for all sister companies. The chemists and engineers of KPR&T are working closely with marketing and production across Europe as well as with refineries in Kuwait. Implementation of a long term strategy entails expension of KPR&T and the services it delivers to its sister companies.
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
Location: Rotterdam Europoort
What are your tasks
As a Regulatory Compliance Specialist you will ensure product compliance for a wide range of products in the fuels and lubricants market that are marketed at a global level.
Your day to day work will consist working primarily on the creation, publishing and maintenance of Safely Data Sheets (SDS). Also the follow up on various compliance topics, such as REACH, GHS, CLP, UFI, poison centers, tranport and custom tariff codes is part of your daily work.
You will work within the SDS team that consists of three colleagues and will have frequent interactions with colleagues from product development and weekly meetings to ensure close cooperation. You will also advise and support our production sites and follow up on questions from the marketing department.
- Create, publish and maintain GHS compliant safety data sheets
- Create, publish and maintain compliant label data
- Ensure product compliance to national and international chemical legislations
- Evaluate hazard classification of products and advise product developers
- Submit dossiers and assign UFI number for Poison Centre Notifications
- Monitor and follow up of legislation on GHS, CLP, REACH, transport and tariff codes
- Maintain contacts with additive suppliers and Operating Units
You have an eye for detail and can work individually on a variety of topics and enjoys working and collaborating in a small team. You take ownership of your tasks and are able meet deadlines.
- HBO/WO level
- 5+ years experience in field of safety data sheets
- Familiar with SDS software
- Affinity with legislative texts
- Knowledge concerning product compliance such as REACH, CLP and poison centre notifications.
- Strong communication skills in writen and verbal
- Analytical strong
- Fluency in English; Dutch is a plus
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You will enjoy a supportive environment which offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth, a work-life balance approach and chance to help us driving the oil business with innovative solutions.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, and attention for your personal growth and development. We also offer you a remote work policy as well as flexible working hours.