Dealer Owned Development & Performance Coördinator (ENG)
This position can be performed remotely in the region of Brussels or Wallonia.
As a global company, Q8 is one of the top fuel providers in Europe. Counting over 5000 service stations and fuel delivery to professional end-users and resellers, Q8 is one of the largest fuel players in the European market. Specifically for the transport sector, Q8 has 600 International Diesel Services (IDS) stations in Europe. In 2019, Q8 was elected Best Fuel Brand in Belgium.
The business and service of Q8 go beyond just fuels. Q8 is also active in the production, marketing and sales of Q8 lubricants. In retail, together with Delhaize, Q8 has built a strong network of local "Shop and Go" convenience stores in Belgium and Luxembourg, and thanks to a partnership with Panos, Q8 offers fresh sandwiches and pastries. An additional partnership with Starbucks expands the convenience offer.
It is Q8's ambition to transform from a fuel & commodity company into a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. Q8 strives for a market share of 10% in E-mobility, in the Benelux. Q8, therefore, continues to innovate and invest in future-oriented opportunities, building sustainable relationships with customers, partners, our environment, in fact, society in general. Q8 strives to make every customer journey more sustainable.
We are currently looking for a Dealer Owned Development & Performance Coordinator (preferable start date January 2022)
Attract new and maintain current dealer-owned sites (DO) according to the company objectives, follow up all operational results and collect site and market competitive information to ensure that the Q8 remains successful in its competitive environment
- Negotiate new contracts with prospects (included defined small networks) to extend the Q8 DO network in Belgium according to the Retail strategy, focus on continuous improvement through implementing a maximum of sites in concept Shop & Go, OOH or Automat
- Renew the contracts with existing DO’s in time to comply with the budget figures
- Follow up all operational activities within the given framework of responsibilities and company procedures to comply with the budget figures
- Follow the company guidelines for HSSE in the daily operations to ensure that defined risks on-site level are avoided & be 24/24h available for HSSE-matters
- Follow up payment comportment and credit issues to ensure that credit risks are limited to a minimum
- Discuss with, provide and follow up customer services focal point with the relevant information to execute the support activities to ensure that the customer services responsible can finalize the work in time
- Collect competition and market information and inform the team members and other departments to ensure that the company can remain successful in a competitive environment
- Hand over the interesting business potential to other divisions (Lubes, Network Development, …) Don’t think ‘DO’, but think ‘Q8’ and ensure good communication with all related departments.
- Commercial experience for at least 5 years. Sales skills are required.
- Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent by experience)
- Fluent French is required. English and Dutch at a good level.
- Administrative abilities in Word and Excel
- Strongly commercial orientated
- Customer and result focus
- Team worker
- Flexible and creative attitude
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector. You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.