If you are interested in joining us through our transformation journey, please do hop on our sail and enjoy the next wave. We are looking for a highly motivated open-minded colleague that will support the implementation of projects and initiatives, to enable the organization in evolving towards a sustainable mobility player.
You would be a part team of the Q8 Benelux transformation team at our headquarter in Antwerp.
In the Project Analyst role, you will have responsibilities like:
- Project Support:
In general, the project analyst is there to help gather critical data and support the project team and most especially the (senior) Project Coordinators. This includes but is not limited to budget tracking, preparing presentations and regular status reports, acting as the main source of information on the project and collecting information and requirements. You will also support the (senior) Project Coordinators in keeping the project on schedule by handling some operational aspects of the project - coordinating with stakeholders, conducting internal meetings, preparing detailed plans and addressing issues.
- Supporting the business by coordinating smaller initiatives:
You will be responsible to support the business in the coordination of smaller initiatives or projects by following the project methodology and ensuring the initiatives are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- In general, Project analysts have a great deal of responsibility and, next to the project manager, is as close to the inner workings of the project as anyone. Landing a position as a project analyst is a great way to get a foothold in the project management profession.
To execute the role in a proper way we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- We are open to people who have just completed their Master's degree. But also candidates who have gained their first experience within project management are welcome!
- You have excellent written and verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch languages.
- You are a team player, a customer-focused individual, with quality, reliability and service being your top priority.
- Innovation, Digitization &, Digital, new technologies, and new business models are part of your daily interest
- Effective communication and negotiation and collaboration skills are one of your strong assets.
- Flexibility and problem solving come naturally to you.
- You are a self-starter that can work independently.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
For more information or questions about this position, please contact Niels Klockaerts, Recruiter, [email protected]