Supply Manager Q8Oils
Q8Oils is a key player in the metal working industry and develops a wide range of metalworking fluids, allowing our customers to choose the perfect solution for their process and application.
Metal Working Fluids represent a strategic pillar in our organization aiming to optimize customer production processes and increasing the profitability and sustainability of big and small companies worldwide.
Q8Oils with its unique, innovative and progressive approach develops, manufactures and markets some of the finest quality metalworking fluids in the world. Manufactured in state of the art blending plants, Q8Oils represent the very best and latest, in lubricant technology.
To assist and support the KPIL Supply Chain Director in the development and implementation of the supply optimization for the group and take responsibility for the group wet stocks contracts, audits etc.
- The roll involves identifying group wet stock needs, writing specifications, following the right procurement method according to KPI/Q8Oils rules, evaluating, negociating and contracting the suppliers. Then making sure the call off parties are familiar with contract needs.
- Follow up of the contract and ensuring contract conditions are followed.
- Control the export of raw materials to ensure 3rd party blending continues and manage with the help of others the control sheets required to maintain correct stocking levels and payments.
- Set-up of the decision matrix, cost model and commercial conditions to select potential toll blending companies to support international expansion.
- Provides input to Supply in terms of raw materials (base oils and additives) requirements.
- Contribution to the supply chain group efficiency through “actively” exchanging knowledge over all the operating units and team working.
- Be part of the supply chain team, working together with KPR&T to development the best possible products, alternatives and solutions for KPIL.
- Identifies the most economical formulation to be made against a specific spec and ensures the manufacturing team uses this formulation in production
- manages group wet stock volumes and coordinates with our other bending facilities (now Italy only)
- HSSE: Demonstrate SSHE accountability by participation in safety walks and incident investigations. Include SSHE in the RFI potential toll blenders for KPIL.
- Continuous Improvement: Active contribution to PEP projects in the operational units / other departments.
- Relevant business and professional experience in a petroleum, lubes manufacturing environment or other related business (preferably 10-15 years or more).
- Experience in base oil and/or additive markets
- Experienced in negotiating procurement contracts
- Solid understanding of lubricants business and related suppliers
- University or College degree in Engineering or Economics.
- Proficiency in English is required; French, Dutch and Italian is optional.
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Niels Klockaerts, [email protected]