Senior Business IT (payments) Infrastructure Expert
Q8 is a dynamic international company in full transformation to a sustainable Mobility player. In addition to our traditional business of filling stations and lubricants, we are very much focused on electric and other future-oriented mobility solutions. Kuwait Petroleum Global Cards Business is a division that focuses on the development of advanced payment systems and (support) services aiming to give us the edge in a challenging and expanding market. We are currently looking to strengthen our IT Department with a motivated:
Senior Business IT (payments) Infrastructure Expert
- Are you a seasoned IT professional with some strong management skills?
- Do you have a particular interest or experience in payment processes?
- Do you have a senior level of proficiency in strategic Business Development?
- Are you a strong communicator and team player?
- And you have at least 5 years of experience in technical business infrastructure?
5 times check?
Then we count on you and your team to ensure the highest quality of cards payments processing flows! You select and implement highly innovative technologies, you investigate enhancements of Q8 business IT infrastructure, and you cooperate closely with different internal and external partners, stakeholders and suppliers on both the technical and strategic level. This includes: interfacing of cards payments processing systems with back-office, implementing cards acceptance solutions (implement terminal/cards solution towards authorization host), fraud prevention, telematics, mobile applications, business and big data analytics.
Some of your daily tasks and challenges are:
- Technical Q8 card acceptance on 3rd party networks , 3rd party cards on Q8 network (manage end-to-end card related projects)
- Infrastructure Project and Supplier Delivery management (terminal suppliers, cards suppliers, authorization host suppliers …)
- Ensuring IT network activities with minimal impact on the business
- Continuous improvement and efficiency through analyses of business needs
- Provide operational and core matter expertise support
- Explore and propose possibilities of new payment infrastructure technologies
- Ensure compliance with corporate procedures and HSSE policies
What do you need to fulfill this role successfully?
- You have an analytical mindset that is focused on continuous improvement
- You are flexible, reachable and willing to travel 20% in Europe (1 or 2 days)
- You have a results oriented work ethic and are strong in prioritizing
- You know your way around end-to-end payment process, preferably in the petrol industry (IFSF protocol)
- Pluses: Experience with: ISO8583, ISO20022; payment processors, payment gateways; Mifare Desfire, EMV cards; TCP/IP, NAT, IPSec VPNs and MPLS network skills; CNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS/Sarian OS certification; POS/Cashier systems
Are you interested in being part of our exciting journey of innovative and future-driven solutions? Q8 offers you a multicultural and dynamic environment with ample development opportunities. We work hybrid, with an average of two days at the office in Den Haag and three days remote. This can vary according to your wishes. When we meet in the office, we have team meetings and individual meetings. The work-life balance is very important to us and takes precedence. We work hard, but we value and encourage time for relaxation and complete detachment.
You can count on an attractive salary package, at least 36 days of holiday, medical and pension insurance and a commuting allowance.
Send your profile to recruiter Niels Klockaerts ([email protected]). We will always get back to you quickly. Are we inspired by your story and profile? Then we'll invite you for an interview with Niels and Zdenko, your colleague in the IT team. Are we still inspired? Then you will also meet Peter Lambrechts your manager.
Q8 is one of the world’s top energy conglomerates, with close to 5.000 service stations in Europe, of which over 700 in the Benelux region, operating under the brands Q8, Q8 easy and Tango. Our Benelux headquarters are located in Antwerp and The Hague, with subsidiary offices in Antwerp (BE), Bertrange (LU) and Rotterdam (NL), employing over 1.000 colleagues in the offices and another 1.000 in the Q8 service stations.
Q8 is in full transformation towards becoming a sustainable Mobility player, offering a broad range of innovative and sustainable products and mobility services beyond fuel. Think of Q8 & Tango electric, HVO100-sustainable diesel and CNG. Or smart mobility apps for car sharing, parking, pay-per-use insurance and roadside assistance. In addition, Q8 explores new partnerships with leading players to offer an unsurpassed shop experience. These are but a few of our innovative recipes to reach our ultimate goal: being the best possible partner on the go and making every customer journey sustainable.
As an employer, we encourage a culture of leadership and respect within a diverse workforce, where accountability, collaboration and experimentation are very important. Therefore, we offer continuous learning and self-improvement within a digital future proof work environment. Q8 focuses on building a community that challenges itself professionally and inquisitively in relation to colleagues, customers and partners.